Root of the source tree.
This is the root of the source tree. Browse the directories below to learn more about how the source code is organized into directories.
- directory Base/
- Basic, general, generic utilities, reused across all executables.
- directory Control/
- Command line and input file parsing and grammars for all executables.
- directory Inciter/
- Functionality specific to Inciter
- directory IO/
- File input and output.
- directory LoadBalance/
- Static load balancing
- directory Main/
- Driver routines for all executables.
- directory Mesh/
- Functionality related to unstructured meshes and derived data structures.
- directory NoWarning/
- Include files turning on/off specific compiler warnings for third-party library includes.
- directory PDE/
- Partial differential equations.
- directory UnitTest/
- Functionality specific to UnitTest