Partial differential equations for compressible multi-material flow.
This directory contains code for discretizing a system of conservation equations that govern compressible multi-material flow. The subdirectories
Problem contain various ways to configure the compressible multi-material flow solver with respect to the type of physics solved (e.g., inviscid or viscous) and with respect to the type of problem solved (e.g., a predefined problem with an analytical solution for verification or a user-defined problem).
- file DGMultiMat.hpp
- Compressible multi-material flow using discontinuous Galerkin finite elements.
- file FVMultiMat.hpp
- Compressible multi-material flow using finite volumes.
- file MultiMatIndexing.hpp
- Multi-material system indexing functions.
- file Problem.hpp
- All problem configurations for the compressible flow equations.
- file RiemannChoice.hpp
- Register available Riemann solvers for multimaterial compressible hydrodynamics.