Keyword information bundle.
This bundle contains the information that is used to display on-screen help on all command-line arguments and control file keywords for an exectuable. This struct is stored in a container that associates keywords (used by a grammar and parser) to this struct. The container, an runtime, std::map, is filled by the CmdLine and InputDeck objects' constructors by one or more brigand::for_each which loops through the set of all keywords used in a grammar. The maps are stored in the CmdLine and InputDeck objects (which are tagged tuples) and thus can be migrated through the network, thus the Charm++ parck/unpack routines are defined.
- std::string shortDescription
- Short description.
- std::string longDescription
- Long description.
- std::optional<std::string> alias
- Keyword alias.
- std::optional<std::string> expt
- Expected type description.
- std::optional<std::string> lower
- Lower bound as string.
- std::optional<std::string> upper
- Upper bound as string.
- std::optional<std::string> choices
- Expected choices description.
ctr:: KeywordInfo:: pup(PUP::er& p)
Pack/Unpack serialize member function.
|p in/out||Charm++'s PUP::er serializer object reference|